1801 Clearview Parkway Metairie, LA 70001
Foot and Ankle Care in New OrleansPanepinto Podiatry offers foot and ankle care to clients in New Orleans and the surrounding area. Our treatment options include ingrown toenail surgery, hammer toe care, reconstructive foot surgery and much more.
Dr. Rory P. Panepinto, D.P.M. is an experienced surgical foot specialist serving clients since 2000. He practiced at Ochsner Hospital System in the New Orleans for over 8 years and had handled various foot conditions. Minor surgical procedures are conducted with local anesthesia in the office setting and outpatient surgical methods are performed at an accredited outpatient surgical facility.
At Panepinto Podiatry, we accept patients of all ages from infants to adults and senior citizens. Our goal is to provide quality patient care through experience and trust. We promote healthy feet and strive to protect your feet with quality care in a peaceful environment. Call us at (985) 218-4482 to learn more.
Titles Held by Dr. Panepinto:
- Podiatric Surgical Training Physician, Active Member
- Podiatric Surgical Residency Director, Complete 2012
- American Podiatric Louisiana Medical Association Board Member
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Active Member
- Surgical Consultant
What Sets Us Apart?
- 18 Years of Experience
- Friendly and Compassionate Care
- Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Leadership Award for Outstanding Service to the American Podiatry S. Association
Diners Club, Insurance, Personal Checks, All Major Credit Cards, Debit
Call to Learn About Our Special Up-To-Date Techniques!